Re: RARA-AVIS: intro

Sonia Abecassis (sabecass@capgemini.fr)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:38:16 +0200

Hi Martha

Welcome to this list : I have been on it for a year but more lurking than really participating : these people seem to be so knowledgeable they give me an inferiority complex ! I am a big movie fanatic and that's Humphrey Bogart and the Warner movies which led me to HB ! I am also a big fan of any kind of detective story but I suspect some kind of snobism will prevent anyone to admit they enjoy Cornwell, Grafton, Fairstein and others :-)

Best regards, Sonia in Paris

-----Message d'origine----- De : Martha Fischer <sakana@stlnet.com>
: rara-avis@icomm.ca <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date : samedi 21 aoû´ ±¹99 14:04 Objet : RARA-AVIS: intro