Re: RARA-AVIS: Opening

William Denton (
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 12:59:38 -0400 (EDT)

On 23 July 1999, Jerry Buck wrote:

: Is it just me? I can never open Jiro Kimura's posts without my
: computer trying again and again to download a Japanese graphics
: display program. It just keeps popping up and I have to keep shooting
: it down. It's a two-hour download.

Anyone who has this problem, please let me know what mail reader you're using and what it, or your web browser, tries to download. I checked the original message and there's nothing unusual about it at all.

William Denton : Toronto, Canada : : Caveat lector.