Re: RARA-AVIS: The Timothy Files

Timothy S. Oliver (CSEM@zianet.com)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 10:03:15 -0700

Try the "Deadly Sin" series. Early serial killer/police procedural. Francis Xavier Delaney is one of my all time favorite fictional cops. Sanders has been known to turn out some real trash, but The First Deadly Sin is a terrific book.

The McAnally series is not even close to hard-boiled and I could probably get excommunicated from here for mentioning it. But I get a kick out of them.

Tim Oliver

----- Original Message ----- From: McHale, Steve <SMcHale@filenet.com> To: <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Sent: Friday, July 23, 1999 7:33 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: The Timothy Files