Re: RARA-AVIS: Perfect Casting

Bill Crider (
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:24:27 -0500 (CDT)

Ned said:

"I see Bill Crider has a sense of the absurd."

Yep, Ned nailed (so to speak) it. Maybe "warped sense of humor" would also be accurate. If I were the one doing the casting of Bob the Nailer, I'd probably go with the same guy I'd choose to play Matt Helm and Dave Robichaux: Tommy Lee Jones. If Clint Eastwood were about ten years younger, I'd pick him.

Bill Crider