RARA-AVIS: a question about Lawrence Block

Sonia Abecassis (sabecass@capgemini.fr)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:06:00 +0200

Hello everyone Can anyone recommand me something by Lawrence Block ? thanks, Sonia

-----Message d'origine----- De : mark monlux <mmonlux@nwrain.com>
: rara-avis@icomm.ca <rara-avis@icomm.ca> Date : mercredi 21 juillet 1999 19:52 Objet : Re: RARA-AVIS: Perfect Casting

>Keanu can only go up after Johnny Nuematic. I think he would be a wonderful
>choice for Bob the Nailer. Though my initial thoughts were on the guy who
>did Grosse Point Blank and The Grifters. What is his name.
>
>I want to take a quick moment and say hello to all of you. I am new to this
>list but some of you might already be familair with me via my website:
>Lurid Paperback Cover of the Week at
> http://www.nwrain.com/~monlux/LuridPaperbackofWeek.html
>I look forward to your insightful comments on the fine would of Pulp.
>
>Question: Am I the only one who know of this wonderful book:
>Crime Scenes, Movie Poster Art of the Film Noir by Lawrence Bassoff
Collection