Re: RARA-AVIS: a question about Lawrence Block
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:55:39 EDT

You can'y go wrong with any of the Matt Scudder Books. I'd start with "When the Sacred Ginmill Closes", then get a bibliography and read them in order. Scudder is not a static character...he evolves all the way through. I suggest starting with "Ginmill" because it is set in the past, and gives a great intro to Scudder and his milieu.