RARA-AVIS: High Noon, redux

Frederick Zackel (fzackel@wcnet.org)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:58:18 -0400

Elmore Leonard penned the Lee Majors TV movie "High Noon, Part Two."

Oh, there's a good article about Robert Ferrigno and his new novel in yesterday's LATimes' book section and a great interview with him by Jeff Pierce in January magazine. Ferrigno writes "sunshine noir." (That is, on the LA freeways at high noon. What could be more ruthless?) He and I were in a writers workshop class once. He stayed the course, and I hitchhiked out of there.

Best wishes

Frederick Zackel