RARA-AVIS: The last good kiss

Virginia Rivas P鲥z (virginia@datalogic.es)
Sun, 19 Jul 2099 14:32:51 +0200

Hello,

I just wanted to thank all those who have recently recommended this book in the list. I've just finished reading it and that's the best hardboiled I've read lately, now I'm trying to buy all the books I can get by James Crumley, thought most of them are out-of-print. By the way, does he change the protagonist of his books? I believe he has two different P.I.?

And another question, does anyone know anything about Van der Wetering? I think he's a writer of hardboiled novels, but I'd never heard of him until now.

Bye, Virginia