Re: RARA-AVIS: Bukowski's Pulp

Ziggy Nix (ziggy@wilmington.net)
Sat, 05 Sep 1998 14:09:33 -0400 as for Bukowski's prose, his short stories and his novel 'Ham on
Rye' are imho the best of his work. as for his poetry, 'The Days
Run Away like Wild Horses over the Hills,' 'Mockingbird, Wish
Me Luck,' 'War All the Time,' and 'Sometimes You Get So Lonely
that It just Makes Sense'.
ciao,
ziggy nix

#