RE: RARA-AVIS: List of hard-boiled detective movies

Curtis Martin (curtism@bass.lkw.com)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:10:40 -0400 There is a new book, "A Girl and A Gun", that makes a stab at naming the 100
best film-noir that are available on videotape. It also lists mailorder
(snail and internet) shops that carry them.

Very good read. I take it with me to the tape rental shop.

It also recommends other books.

Good luck,

Curtis

#