Re: RARA-AVIS: List of hard-boiled detective movies

ImTigger (ImTigger@goplay.com)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:39:39 -0800 James Fellrath wrote:
>The Internet movie database does genre listings - one of their
choices is
>Film Noir. They may have other appropriate genres, try there.
>
>http://us.imdb.com
>
>Click on searches, and then look for listings by genre.

Thanks, I've found that list and as far as movie lists on the
internet go, it's the best I've seen. That was my best resource for
starting my list. I fear that I will be the one to create the
definitive list. When it is complete enough to share, I'll put it in
HTML and let you all know where to find it. In the meantime, I
welcome more suggestions.

Eric Lamothe
#