[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Marlowe vs. Previous Characters

Dear Richard, You wrote 2 excellent pieces regarding 2 books
that I don't currently have (which are listed below). Could you
please send me some more info on them like Dates, Prices
and ISBNs. I would really appreciate it and sorry for the trouble.
Thanks Paul U.
spenser-pu@juno.com
http://www.bayside.net/users/cyberboiled/

1.RAYMOND CHANDLER'S PHILIP MARLOWE: A CENTENNIAL
    CELEBRATION (1988), edited by Byron Preiss

Is this a new book?

2.    ISBN/PRICE: 0306807734 TP; USD 16.95 R
       PUB STATUS: Active Record
           AUTHOR: O'Brien, Geoffrey
            TITLE: Hardboiled America; Lurid Paperbacks & the Masters of
Noir
          EDITION: EXD
          IMPRINT: New York :  : Da Capo Press, Incorporated,
      PROJ PUB DT: 9704
        PHYS DESC: 216 p. : ill.

I wondered if this was a new book or a reprint with a slightly different
title of O'Brien's earlier book (which is great, by the way), Hardboiled
America: The Lurid Years of Paperbacks.
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca

Follow-Ups: References: