[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RARA-AVIS: Nom de plume Reference Guide?

sandra hess wrote:

> Is there such a thing. I'm trying to find out the *real* name of A. J.
> Quinnell. I hear he writes "revenge" books. I've done about a gazillion net
> searches and turned up zip. Does anyone know his true name. I'd like to see
> if he wrote any other books under his other name.
>
> Sch.
> shess@sirius.com
>
> -
> # RARA-AVIS:  To unsubscribe, say "unsubscribe rara-avis"
> # to majordomo@icomm.ca

Yes, there is such a guide, compiled and published in the U.S. by a chap
named Hawk, who announced the latest edition recently on Dorothy-L.
Sorry I can't provide more info, but we've just moved and my note on the
work's availability is packed away somewhere yet to be re-discovered.
Try the *Archives of Detective Fiction* = http://www.esc.edu/archives/
which lists recent critical and reference works.

David Skene-Melvin
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca