[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re : RARA-AVIS: Share your fantasy...

Sandra wrote :

> What one book would you love to own (within the category hardboiled/noir)
if
>  price and scarcity were not to be considered?

  You're so cruel :-)

- The Maltese Falcon (but I guess I could live with the Otto Penzler reprint)

- Wade Miller : The Max Thusday series (I have the series in the vintage
French translation, would be nice to have the originals).
- John Evans/Howard Browne : The Paul Pine series.
- A complete mint run of Private Detective Stories (probably *not* the best
stuff ever printed, but I've been dreaming of this since I learned of its
existence).

Laurent
-
# to majordomo@icomm.ca