Re: RARA-AVIS: Eddie Muller's film is *The Grand Inquisitor*

From: arode@socal.rr.com
Date: 17 Sep 2007

Like so many others (me,included) Marsha is an ex-smoker and didn't initially care too much for that particular aspect of her character. However, it all worked out superbly. Marsha's craftsmanship and total immersion into her role should prove out to be stupendous on screen.

Alan

----- Original Message ----- From: Jack Bludis < buildsnburns@yahoo.com> Date: Monday, September 17, 2007 10:50 am Subject: RARA-AVIS: Eddie Muller's film is *The Grand Inquisitor* To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com