RARA-AVIS: Eddie Muller's film is *The Grand Inquisitor*

From: Jack Bludis ( buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Sep 2007

Alan said:

"Actually, Eddie's new film with Marsha Hunt and Leah Dashe
 is titled "The Grand Inquisitor". The movie is going to really make some waves; just stunning with an incredible performance by Miss Hunt.. "

Alan,

Thanks for pointing that out. I can imagine Ms. Hunt does a stellar job. I would suspect that Leah Dashe does as well.

I thought it was interesting that Ms. Hunt said
(paraphrased) "I love the part, but does she have to smoke so much?"

I suppose a lot of us equate noir characters with smoking. I think it funny that many young readers don't realized how widespread, even universal, smoking was 50 years ago.

Jack

http://crimespace.ning.com/profile/JackBludis http://jackbludis.com/ Recent Story at http://backalleywebzine.com/

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. http://farechase.yahoo.com/