RARA-AVIS: Doolittle

From: McHale, Steve ( SMcHale@filenet.com)
Date: 04 Feb 2002

Tell us more about Doolittle. I have Kill Story which I enjoyed very much. I can't find any of his other stuff.

>>>Worst of all, Jerome Doolittle's covers and reviews always said, "If you
like Parker, you'll like Doolittle," so I figured, logically, "I can't stand Parker, so I won't like Doolittle." So wrong! I love Jerome Doolittle's books, and I never got to read them until they were out of print, which, maybe not all that logically, I blame on Parker. If only Doolittle had written as many books as Parker!