Re: RARA-AVIS: Doolittle

From: M Blumenthal ( blumenidiot@21stcentury.net)
Date: 04 Feb 2002

McHale, Steve:

> Tell us more about Doolittle. I have Kill Story which I enjoyed very much.
> can't find any of his other stuff.

Steve, Doolittle lost his publisher. He has a website which allows you to download some of his recent writing.

His previous Tom Bethany novels are:

Body Scissors Stranglehold Bear Hug Head Lock Half Nelson

I don't know where you live, but I see them fairly frequently in used bookstores. I'm sure you could find them online using ABE If you have read KILL STORY, I'm sure you know Doolittle is a former speech writer for Jimmy Carter, and Bethany is a former wrestler who lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts. They were mentioned on this list last year . Mark