RARA-AVIS: recent findings

From: Mark Sullivan ( DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 05 Jul 2000

I just got back from a bookstore and found the following, many due to mention on this list:

Take A Murder, Darling and Darling, It's Death by Richard Prather

Night Walker and Assassins Have Starry Eyes (AKA Assignment--Murder), non-Matt Helms books by Donald Hamilton

Bloodwater by John Crowe. I like Dennis Lynd's Dan Fortune books as Michael Collins, thought I'd try him under a different name.

Some Like It Cool by Robert Kyle

The Living End by Frank Kane. Henry is supposed to be the good Kane, right? However, I can't resist music industry mysteries.

Smoker by Greg Rucka

Stiletto by Billie Sue Mosiman

Hard-Boiled: An Anthology of American Crme Stories, edited by Pronzini and Adrian

Any comments? Any of these better than others?

Mark