Re: RARA-AVIS: recent findings

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 05 Jul 2000

Rucka's SMOKER is the latest in his Atticus Kodiac bodyguard series. Well written and suspenseful with realistic characters. But not quite as good as the previous two, KEEPER and FINDER.
  I believe we read and commented on the stories in the Hard Boiled Anthology a couple years ago. My recollection: uneven.
  Interested in what you think of the non-Helm Hamilton.
  John Lau