Re: RARA-AVIS: Thanks: Amen for Brackett

From: Bruce Townley ( btownley@sirius.com)
Date: 05 Jan 2000

On Tue, 4 Jan at 16:16 John Woolley sent: Re: RARA-AVIS: Thanks: Amen for Brackett

>And for those of us who are too stingy (or poor) to spring the
>bucks, may I suggest filling out one of those little "Patron
>Aquisition Request" forms at your local public library?

This can also work pretty good if you find yourself without the wherewithal to own outright treasured movies on videotape. Kind of tickled me when I got my local (San Francisco) library to get a copy of HE WALKED BY NIGHT
(available in a lucious print from Kino Video) in response to my patron's request card. Now if they could only spring for a copy of NIGHT AND THE CITY like I asked em to...

Bruce T. = btownley@sirius.com

"I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of crowds."

-Isaac Newton