Re: RARA-AVIS: eminence grisen formula

From: Bruce Townley ( btownley@sirius.com)
Date: 05 Jan 2000

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 at10:14 Bill Crider sent: eminence grisen formula

>The magazines were located right next to those
>great old rotating paperback racks, so naturally I discovered the wonderful
>world of Gold Medal books, which in turn led me to the masters like Hammett
>and Chandler.

I believe book and other store owners call these rotating, wire-framed paperback racks "spinners", for obvious reasons.

Bruce T. = btownley@sirius.com

"I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of crowds."

-Isaac Newton