RARA-AVIS: The Washington Post reviews my latest book

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 16 Aug 2010

    Dear Fellow Rare Birds-

    Please forgive the slightly off-topic post, but I wanted to share with the list the Washington Post's review of my "historical true crime" book: THE BOOK OF BASTARDS: 101 WORST SCOUNDRELS AND SCANDALS FROM THE WORLD OF POLITICS AND POWER. It focuses solely on blackguards of the American variety- I'm currently in negotiations with the publisher about at least one sequel (Ancient and Medieval bastards).

    Anyway, in case you're interested, here's the link:

    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/political-bookworm/2010/08/political_bastards_then_and_no.html

    All the Best-

    Brian