Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: More e-book stuff

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 15 Aug 2010

    Yes, I'm inclined to agree with you. I can well imagine the first fellows who wrote for the original pulps back in the 1900's got asked, "Why aren't you publishing real stuff?" Even guys like Sax Rohmer started with slicks. Getting paid was always tough....They said you had to just about beg Hugo Gernsback ("Hugo The Rat" according to Lovecraft) and Farnsworth Wright to cut a check at a quarter-cent a word. But I think there may be a great opportunity here for some people.

    James