RARA-AVIS: Julius Katz

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 23 Jun 2010

    I don't want to use this group to hawk my stuff, but I think anyone who's read any of my dark fiction might get a kick out of seeing a different side of me--namely my award-winning 'Julius Katz' novella, that can probably best be described as charming (at least that's how my editor described it when she bought it). Anyway, it's now up on amazon's kindle store for $0.99, and I've also started the following blog for all things Julius and Archie. My next post will be about 3 Richard Stark books I just bought and am now reading.

    http://juliuskatzandarchie.blogspot.com/

    --Dave