Re: RARA-AVIS: Digest Number 2740

From: Bill Crider (macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 20 Jun 2010

    mrt said: "I was thinking about this while reading or rereading several novels during the past month, fine works that have little in common thematically... but all feature the extremely clear and focused writing that was so characteristic of Hammett... books like Connelly's _The Scarecrow_ , Bill Crider's _Booked for a Hanging_, Jack O'Connell's _The Resurrectionist_, as well as the Gores novel we're discussing."

    That's mighty heady company to find myself in! Thanks.

    Bill Crider