RE: RARA-AVIS: Will Christopher Baer's Phineas Poe series

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 28 May 2010

    I read the first one a long time ago. I entered a bit skeptical, as it revolves around the hoary cliche urban legend of waking up in an ice filled bathtub with a kidney missing. But he made it work. I liked the writing a lot, particularly the questionable reliability of the narrator. I bought the second, however, I still have not gotten to it. Mark