RARA-AVIS: Cage of Night by Ed Gorman

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 14 May 2010

    Ed's a good friend of mine, but I don't think that influenced my opinion of Cage of Night. This is a highly compulsively readable book from the first page to the last, and is really a masterful piece of small town noir. I highly recommend this book, and for anyone who hasn't read Ed yet, this is a good book to start with.

    --Dave