RE: RARA-AVIS: Cage of Night by Ed Gorman

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 15 May 2010

    Dave's spot on w/ this rec. I'm a huge Gorman fan, and, for me, CAGE OF NIGHT is one of his top three novels -- BLACK RIVER FALLS and THE POKER CLUB make up the other two. 'Course, when it comes to Gorman, one is nearly guaranteed a rewarding read, no matter what work is selected.

    But CAGE would indeed make a great place to start.

    Btw, since my local Borders stores demonstrated a total lack of common sense by not ordering Dave's new book, KILLER, I'm heading out this weekend to a local B&N to pick it up. I hope a few others on this list will join me...Dave's last book, PARIAH, was tremendous, and this one purports to be no less incredible.

    Ron C.