Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: W.R. Burnett

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 18 Mar 2010

    Yeah, he sort of rode a wave. Or created the wave. Not really a good writer but, in a way, an important and influential writer. I would compare him to Daly in that fashion.

    Off topic but, since we were talking recently about HB authors suitable to be taught in schools, did anyone mention Nathanial West's Day Of The Locust and Miss Lonelyhearts?

    James