Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: W.R. Burnett

From: Allan Guthrie (allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 18 Mar 2010

    Just to stand up for Burnett in case anyone who hasn't read him thinks it's not worth the effort: DARK HAZARD is a superb novel. One of my all-time favourites in the genre. The two Dalys I've read were so bad I almost lost the will to live. These two writers are poles apart, in my admittedly warped opinion.

    Al

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "James Michael Rogers" <jeddak5@cox.net> To: <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 9:04 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: W.R. Burnett