Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: the getaway/jim thompson

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 17 Feb 2010

    Thompson's endings are often the strongest elements in his stories... and also what makes them noir. THE CRIMINAL has an ending that makes one think about the big picture of the crime. WILD TOWN is also a great ending. While BAD BOY's ending is very strange and shows how stuck these people are.

    Jim Thompson is clearly the best.

    Patrick King