RARA-AVIS: Sleepless

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 08 Feb 2010

    I see Charlie Huston's LA novel, Sleepless, is out. Anyone read it? How's it stack up. I'm not sure I mentioned it, but I recently read My Dead Body, the latest Joe Pitt novel. I must say, it was quite good. I felt that the previous couple, though still fun reads, were a bit slack, but this one is very tight. It also ties up a lot of loose ends. Don't know if it's the finale of the series (has he said?), but at a minimum, any future books will move in a different direction. Mark