Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: A fun fact...

From: James Reasoner (jamesreasoner@flash.net)
Date: 26 Jan 2010

    I've read maybe a dozen Patterson novels, probably started that many that I didn't finish. The quality varies widely depending on who his collaborator is. I thought most of the ones done by Andrew Gross were okay thrillers and really liked the lone historical novel by Patterson and Gross, THE JESTER.

    I think I've about read my fill of them, although I'll probably read Gross's solo novels eventually.

    James Reasoner