RARA-AVIS: Re: A fun fact...

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 26 Jan 2010

    > Do people really read James Patterson books or just use them to fill up the
    > empty spots in there book.

    I can remember at least a half dozen times when someone has told how much they enjoy Patterson when it comes up in conversations that I enjoy reading crime fiction. It's happened a few times when I've recommended Pelecanos' DC-based books as well.

    I haven't taken anyone up on their recommendation and perhaps that's my loss, but the people recommending Patterson have definitely read his books.

    Chris