Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: A Complete List of Gold Medal Paperbacks from 1949-1968

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 25 Jan 2010

    I've wondered the same thing myself. I did notice that the markings were on books that had multiple printings, although many, if not all. of the books that these appear on were first printings. I'm not even sure what the letter designations mean. I do know that the letter D stood for double on those books that were "double size", I don't know what the R, S, T, and K just before the catalog numbers mean.

    Jeff