Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Random Notes On Redemption

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Sep 2009

    John Lau, meet Elton John. Not all men make fools of themselves where women are

    concerned, whatever Ovid thought. Some become impervious and others become wise.

    It does happen.

    are you suggesting I turn gay?  that would solve the woman problem, I guess

    That's only one solution, John. But it would probably open up another whole can of worms. Wisdom might be the better option. My more important suggestion is that, as respected as he may be, Ovid's sweeping statement is a gross generalization.

    Patrick King