Re: RARA-AVIS: pink jumpsuits

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Sep 2009

    What a disgrace to US justice. The reason the kid walked on those charges is that they have audio tape of Arpaio instructing the jailhouse snitch on what to tell the kid to do and where to tell him to go. I may be a bit far to the right, but I think the death penalty should apply to law officials who misuse their authority in this manner. That boy would have done life in prison if Arpaio was as smart as he is arrogant. Arizona has always been a state in which the people in charge make up any laws they want to, but this Arpaio should be held to a higher authority.

    Patrick King