Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Pynchon

From: Michael Jeter (michael.damian.jeter@gmail.com)
Date: 12 Aug 2009

    ¨Good¨ is probably a better choice of words, and I would agree that the early material is better, and I get into my ¨I´m tired of RBP¨ phase, then I pick on up, and 7 out of 10 times, wind up with a smile on my face.

    Then again, my ex - wife have called me a grinning idiot, so, the smile may not mean anything.

    --
    Michael Damian Jeter
    New Orleans, LA