RARA-AVIS: Big Adios interrogations with Tom Piccirilli

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 03 Aug 2009

    I've recently been interviewed for Big Adios. I didn't know about this site until recently, but Tom has interrogated a lot of contemporary noir/hardboiled writers, and I've been going through some of these other interviews the last couple of days (they're very addictive), and there's some good stuff, with writers like Ed Gorman, Lawrence Block, Megan Abbott, Charlie Huston, fellow rara avians Allan Guthrie and Jason Starr, and many more. You can find these at:

    http://thebigadios.yuku.com/forums/61/t/Interrogations.html

    All I'll say more on this is the Ed Gorman interrogation surprised me.

    --Dave Zeltserman http://smallcrimes-novel.blogspot.com/