RARA-AVIS: Nancy Drew. In the library. With a Roscoe.

From: James Michael Rogers (jeddak5@cox.net)
Date: 02 Jun 2009

    Joy -

    I ain't got nuthin' against Nancy Drew, 'cept I'm a bit afeered of my Supreme Ct. all being addicted to her. My bestest girlfriend had the complete Nancy Drew, and I even went and bought a couple myself though, by nature, I'm more of an Alfred Hitchcock And The Three Investigators boy myself.

    Glad to hear that I'm not the only Della Street fan left on the block. Now if only we can find some "Casey, Crime Photographer" fans.

    James