Re: RARA-AVIS: Horrible Terrible Awful things happening to children.

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 28 Apr 2009

    I just have to chime in once more and say that as much as I am a fan of hard-boiled and noir fiction writing, and as loathe as I am to attempt to censor anyone, I am so bothered by the subject line on this thread, and am doubly concerned about topic drift, as this really does seem a subject more appropriate to a horror writing list.

    My last on this topic.

    All the Best-

    Brian