RE: RARA-AVIS: Ross MacDonald Chapbook

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 28 Apr 2009

    For those of you looking for a cheaper way of getting Macdonald's On Crime Writing, check out his Self Portrait: Ceaselessly into the Past. It contains both essays in On Crime Writing, plus a lot of other articles he wrote. Also out of print, but I just looked and www.abe.com has plenty of copies starting at $1. Mark