RARA-AVIS: Shopping for Old Magazines in NYC

From: David Rachels (RachelsDA@comcast.net)
Date: 21 Mar 2009

    Folks--

    I have a want-list of issues of old "Manhunt"-type magazines, such as "Hunted Detective Story Magazine," "Accused Detective Story Magazine," and so on. I have exhausted my on-line resources, but I will be in New York soon, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good bricks-and-mortar-only places to seek out such things.

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions, David