Re: RARA-AVIS: Shopping for Old Magazines in NYC

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 22 Mar 2009

    Back in the day there use to be a newsstand on 42nd St near Times Sq that had back issues of just about everything. Now mind you, that was years ago, but it might just still be there. If memory serves me, it was on the south side of 42nd St., just west of Broadway. Forgot the name of it, but there can't be too many newsstands left with a 42nd St address and I remember that they were listed in the Yellow Pages.

    Jeff