RARA-AVIS: Re: Murray Sinclair?

From: Mark D. Nevins (nevins_mark@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Mar 2009

    Thanks for the insights on Sinclair. I am still missing the first book in the "series," so won't get to him for a while, but I'd appreciate hearing any thoughts from those of you who may be picking him up sooner.

    I do have at least one Roger Simon book, also from Black Lizard, and I'll look into that.

    I'm finishing Fleming's THE SPY WHO LOVED ME this weekend, then next up are THE DAIN CURSE then Price's LUSH LIFE.

    Mark Nevins