Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Murray Sinclair?

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 20 Mar 2009

    In a message dated 3/20/09 8:17:50 AM, jchocking@yahoo.com writes:

    > I recall that the first two (Tough Luck LA and Only in LA) won a number of
    > awards, so I'm not the only one who enjoyed them.

    I've got Tough Luck L.A. in my personal library so I know I've read it, but have no memory of it whatsoever. I feel like my face should be swaddled in bandages or something. think I'll take another look at it since I'm finishing Megan Abbott's The Song Is You today and have to pick something out of my TBR anyway

    John Lau

    ************** A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!
    (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219619459x1201345309/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072% 26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62)