Re: RARA-AVIS: I have discovered the secret key....

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 27 Feb 2009

    Perfectly agree...why is he (Goodis) not talked about in the US at all...???... and in academia they totally sneer at people like him...they are so entrenched in their little cliques...and mostly involved in self congratulation of their politically correct authors...now when it comes to the press (book reviews in major newspapers...and some local ones) they are, as usual intotally devoted to the States, abysmally narrow and totally devoted to the status quo, the publishing establishment and all basically devoid of a Œdifferentš point of vue/ideology/intellectual premisces....etc... This small Friday evening tirade should start a few fireworks...and nasties at this frog-yank who has studiously read the NYTimes book Review every Sunday for almost 30 years and is lamenting on the general inept stuff coming out of tit... Thank good we have the internet...

    Montois

    Steve Novak Cinefrog@comcast.net 734 429 4997 - off 313 300 0770 - cell