RARA-AVIS: Thriller, A big thumbs up for Kerry and Jim Doherty

From: Jack Bludis (buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Feb 2009

    Kerry's comment about CanOx gave me another thought. I went to *The New Oxford American Dictionary* and found this:
      Thriller: A novel, play, or movie with an exciting plot, typically involving crime or espionage.
      I'll take "typically" as close enough for the greatest part of the time. I will also take espionage as an offshoot of crime.
      Jim, Kerry, I'm glad you cleared that up.
      Jack Bludis
      A writing career, like life, is a journey not a destination.