RARA-AVIS: Re: Thriller (again)

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 11 Feb 2009

    Re Jack's quote from the Merriam/Webster Dictionary:

    "'... one that produces thrills ; especially : a work of fiction or drama designed to hold the interest by the use of a high degree of action, intrigue, adventure, or suspense.'"

    In other words (literally), essentially my definition, with the words "intrigue" and "suspense" acting as equivalent substitutes for "mystery, crime, suspense, call it what you will."

    Thank you for taking the time to prove me correct, Jack. Of course I didn't really need the validation.

    JIM DOHERTY